Helping University Faculty Make
Smart Financial Decisions
The financial planning and investment needs of university faculty members are unique. Public retirement plans, sabbaticals, and income from outside businesses create different questions about how to effectively manage money. We have developed expertise working with university faculty to help them achieve their goals.
Our faculty clients have come to us to help answer many questions including:
- Am I taking full advantage of the employee benefits package I have?
- Is the retirement plan option I’ve chosen the best for my circumstances?
- How do I finance the ideal sabbatical?
- Am I effectively managing all of my retirement accounts from previous university positions and successfully growing my assets?
- Am I making wise business and tax strategy decisions for my sideline business?
Journey Tree is uniquely positioned to help you tackle these and other important questions. And we provide that advice in an objective, commission-free manner.
Most of the new clients we work with typically have about $500,000 or more in investable assets, although some have less. Our clients are generally people who want to do what they love and want a long-term partner who can help them achieve their goals and aspirations. We listen closely to you and work with you to create and implement highly personalized financial and investment plans.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk.
Download a copy of our presentation, Planning for a Secure & Satisfying Retirement. Presented at the University of Oregon.