Financial Planning for University Faculty
The investment and financial planning needs of university faculty members are unique. Public retirement plans, sabbaticals, and income from outside businesses create different questions about how to effectively manage money. We’ve worked with faculty members at the University of Oregon, Lane Community College, and Oregon State University to help them make smarter financial decisions.
- Our faculty clients have come to us to help answer many of their questions including:
- Am I taking full advantage of the employee benefits package I have?
- Is the retirement plan option I’ve chosen the best for my circumstances?
- How do I finance the ideal sabbatical?
- Am I effectively managing all of my retirement accounts from previous university positions and successfully growing my assets?
- Am I making wise business and tax strategy decisions for my sideline business?
Journey Tree is uniquely positioned to help you tackle these and other important questions. And we provide that advice in an objective, commission-free manner.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk.
SEE OUR VIDEOS ON FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR UNIVERSITY FACULTY
READ RECENT ARTICLES ABOUT FACULTY FINANCIALS